2018 Harrison Lacrosse Camp presented by Mercer University
Monday, June 11th -Thursday, June 13th
5:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
At Harrison High School Athletic Fields
Beginning Players-Experienced Players, of all ages!
$199 per player
(Please register using website https://camps.jumpforward.com/gamereadylaxcamps/)
The Harrison Lacrosse Camp is designed to meets the needs of all athletes, whether it is a player wishing to give lacrosse a shot for the first time, or a more experienced player wishing to build upon skills they already possess. Campers will be divided based upon their age and/or skill level.
Camp Program Details:
* Drills Addressing Stick-work
* Catching and Throwing Techniques
* Understanding of, Execution and Demonstration of the following:
Checking, Shooting, Attack Moves, Dodges, and Cutting
* Focus on the Following:
Individual and Team Defense, Offense and Transition Work
* Other Lacrosse Fundamental and Level Appropriate Skill Lessons
* Goalie Training for Those Interested
* For rising 9th graders, an introduction to Harrison lacrosse strategies and philosophies
* Mercer Bears Head Lacrosse Kyle Hannan
* Current Players of the Mercer Bears Lacrosse Team
Includes the complete staff of Coach Hannan